At Piper, we believe it is critical to understand how technology works in order to make sense of our environment and invent the future. The Piper Computer Kit comes with everything you need to assemble your own computer. Inside, you will also find our revolutionary learning system that teaches kids engineering, programming and coding through a combination of engaging story line, physical building, and Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft.
The kit contains:
● Beautiful, handcrafted wooden computer case with HD LCD display
● Fully functioning computer running on a Raspberry Pi 3 Project Board. 16GB RAM. 1.2Ghz Quad Core CPU. WiFi capabilities + word processor
● Electronic gadgets including LED lights, buzzers, buttons, switches, sensors and more
● Cables to connect the screen, Pi and 6600 mAh power bank together
● 8 square foot laminated blueprint explaining how to assemble your Piper Computer
● USB mouse with a retractable cable
● An 16GB SD card that holds your game progress and keeps your creations safe
● Custom Raspberry Pi Edition of Minecraft adventure that you experience by building and programming electronic modules
● WiFi enabled, new downloadable levels, and sharing capabilities
● Free automatic level updates
● It even comes with a Piper screwdriver!
● Program physical devices and take your coding skills to the next level with Piper's new PiperCode technology
● 11 new hands-on coding projects ranging from making LED's blink to circuit design and interactive games
● Customize the look and feel of your Piperbot's skin with the new Bot Builder
● Explore and build for hours in Creative Mode discovering unique power ups along the way that unleashes your creativity like casting your own rainbow, turning water into ice, and exploding TNT
BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER: Includes everything your child needs to build their own computer from start to finish. Solve puzzles in Raspberry Pi edition of Minecraft and continue to build power-ups in the game through physical controls, switches, buttons, & lights. No technical knowledge required!
RASPBERRY PI EDITION OF MINECRAFT: Kids play a damaged robot who needs some systems fixed. As levels progress, players find in-game directions for how to add on to their hardware, with circuitry, wiring, sensors and more. Instant feedback makes learning fun.
LEARN TO CODE: Kids learn the basics of coding with over 7 fun physical electronic games they code themselves! Following the step by step tutorials is easy and fun for kids!
FOR KIDS AGES 7-13: The Piper Computer Kit is an exciting and educational gift to give this holiday season or any season! Built to be simple for beginners Piper is also expansive and will grow as your child advances ensuring years of use and fun!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: backed by Stanford University, recommended by Steve Wozniak, Tech Toy of The Year 2018 finalist and trusted by thousands of schools across the US, Piper will teach your children critical thinking skills, engineering, electronics, circuits, programming, and coding with hands-on play.